[cdi-dev] [VOTE] support of implicit bean archive under Java SE

Antonio Goncalves antonio.goncalves at gmail.com
Sat Jun 6 11:25:29 EDT 2015

That reminds me the web-fragments that get "implicitly" aggregated except
if you explicitly set the metadata-complete tag in the web.xml. I don't
know other cases in Java EE, but it sounds that implicit scanning is
activated by default in EE. I can understand the performance impact, but
looks like implicit scanning is more natural in the EE world.  That being
said, we are targeting the SE world.

+1 for me

--
Antonio Goncalves
Software architect, Java Champion and Pluralsight author

Web site <http://www.antoniogoncalves.org> | Twitter
<http://twitter.com/agoncal> | LinkedIn <http://www.linkedin.com/in/agoncal> |
Pluralsight
<http://pluralsight.com/training/Authors/Details/antonio-goncalves> | Paris