[cdi-dev] Face to Face meeting in Paris, please choose your date

Antoine Sabot-Durand antoine at sabot-durand.net
Tue Jun 9 09:55:28 EDT 2015

Hi all,

After discussion with Red Hat team. We chose Paris for the CDI Face to Face meeting. It was the second choice in our place survey, but this choice suits more our budget allow Red Hat to have a budget for EG members meal.
This meeting will last 2 days (friday-saturday) in September or early October

To choose the dat, I updated the Doodle here : http://doodle.com/ecvpshxceup8b278 <http://doodle.com/ecvpshxceup8b278>

My modifications reset your former participation to this Doodle (if you did one) so people that already entered choices will have to it again (sorry).

I’m so happly to meet you there!

Antoine