[cdi-dev] Feedback - CDI bootstrap API (CDI-26)

Romain Manni-Bucau rmannibucau at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 07:28:30 EST 2015

ok, initialize was returning a CDI instance then.

If CDI instance is so present why bothering container api with it? Just
looks like another Unmanaged. In this case I would enhance Unmanaged to
have shortcut like create() (shortcut for produce()/inject()/postConstruct()
) and destroy (preDestroy()/dispose()). Said otherwise: the need is already
in the API so why not letting EE getting these enhancement as well?

Romain Manni-Bucau
<http://www.tomitribe.com>