[cdi-dev] Next CDI meeting tuesday 17th

Antoine Sabot-Durand antoine at sabot-durand.net
Wed Mar 11 08:59:09 EDT 2015

Hi All,

So we decided to move our weekly meeting on Tuesday at the same time (6:00pm CET). So Let’s meet next Tuesday with following point and action :

- Deciding last points for Java SE boot. John Ament is on the topic. If you need help or reviewer John let us know.
- Closing the Async Event chapter. I’m completing my Yet Another Doc On Async Event to put all the point we agreed on and will launch the final discussion points in the coming days
- Date for releasing the Early Draft 1 of CDI 2.0. The initial idea was to publish it during march, but I think it’s more realistic to aim mid-april. Let’s discuss the content and release fate of it.

Antoine,