[cdi-dev] Choosing a date for next CDI Face to Face meeting

Antoine Sabot-Durand antoine at sabot-durand.net
Tue Mar 17 11:36:50 EDT 2015

Hi Guys,

We’re planning to organize a new face to face meeting for CDI EG and community. The place will be in Brno (at Red Hat HQ in Czech Republic) and we’re planning to set it up on a Saturday to avoid loosing more than a day of work for you all.
As we plan to have this meeting for a whole day long you’ll probably have to arrive on Friday evening and leave on Saturday morning.
Please fill the following Doodle to help use choose the best date for this meeting:
http://doodle.com/ecvpshxceup8b278 <http://doodle.com/ecvpshxceup8b278>

Antoine