[cdi-dev] Early Draft 1

Antoine Sabot-Durand antoine at sabot-durand.net
Thu Mar 19 10:50:15 EDT 2015

Hi All,

I talked about it if before but we should really start preparing our Early Draft. I’d like to release it for second half of April and put the big stuff we are working on right now:

- Java SE / EE split
- Async Events
- Java SE support

An early draft is not a finished document, new features we’ll add there could be changed later or totally disappear if we’re not happy with it. It’s a great way to show our work to the greater community and have feedback. Certainly a way to get a higher point of view on our recent discussions ;).

We’ll take a moment during our next meeting to deal with that coming release.

Antoine