[cdi-dev] bean archives

Jozef Hartinger jharting at redhat.com
Tue May 5 01:06:27 EDT 2015

No, it's not the case that "all CDI 1.0 implementor checks all jars
having beans.xml and then merge the classes to the module bean archive".
Some CDI 1.0 implementations implement the spec properly including the
fine granularity of Chapter 12, some don't and since the TCK for CDI 1.0
is does not test much in this area it allows both groups to pass. That
was fixed in subsequent TCK releases.