[cdi-dev] Need review for Core/ SE / EE split

Antoine Sabot-Durand antoine at sabot-durand.net
Fri May 15 08:23:11 EDT 2015

Hi all,

I just finished a complete review of my splitting work integrating all your
remarks.
The core part doesn't have any more references to Java EE, the "bean"
generalization and "Java component" were reverted.
Java SE is an empty part right now (I didn't want to add  new content
before going further). It will contain SE boot chapter and a specific
chapter for context and lifecycle.
Java EE part contains all references to EJB, Java EE components, EL,
servlet, JSF and JSP.
There are probably language standardization work an possible mistakes, so a
deep review of each of view is most welcome:
https://github.com/cdi-spec/cdi/pull/241

Thanks for your help.

Antoine