[cdi-dev] [PROPOSAL] further align CDI and EJB

Antoine Sabot-Durand antoine at sabot-durand.net
Thu Nov 12 05:45:42 EST 2015

>From my POV problems are:

- EJB spec totally ignore CDI (it's CDI that does all the job of EJB
integration)
- EJB spec won't be reopened except for minor MR
- I launched the proposition for a new spec based on our AnnotatedType meta
model when we were discussing about config spec. I didn't have enough
support from Red Hat and EG so I put it back in my drawer.

Antoine