[cdi-dev] EDR1 merged into master + asciidoctor sources cleaning

Antoine Sabot-Durand antoine at sabot-durand.net
Thu Oct 1 10:10:46 EDT 2015

Hi all,

I just merged EDR1 to master (and kept a tag for master status before EDR1).

I also reviewed all Asciidoctor source file to switch their format to 1
sentence by line and switch to new format for literal in Asciidoctor.

Took me a few hours to be sure that spec before and after stays exactly the
same (detected 4 or 5 formatting errors in the process)

This new format will make pull requests easier to read : instead of having
a whole paragraph changed when a word is updated, only the matching
sentence will be affected.

Antoine