[cdi-dev] Blog post on F2F feedback

Mark Struberg struberg at yahoo.de
Wed Sep 30 04:00:34 EDT 2015

Oki, thanks for clarifying!
The goal should be to make it as easy as possible for interested persons to contribute. And this requires to really push them to the current state (s)he can pull new changes from and apply their contributions on.

Merging with Git is easier than with other scm systems, but it is not for free neither. It’s still much better to avoid merge conflicts than to have to merge sentences by hand.

txs and LieGrue,
strub