[cdi-dev] [Vote] for CDI-616 resolution

Emily Jiang EMIJIANG at uk.ibm.com
Wed Aug 3 05:38:06 EDT 2016

My vote is b.

Since it is not working in the current version, no functioning
applications should rely on it. Throwing an exception is clearer to the
developers.

Many thanks,
Emily
Emily Jiang
WebSphere Application Server, CDI Development Lead

MP 211, DE3A20, Winchester, Hampshire, England, SO21 2JN
Phone:  +44 (0)1962 816278  Internal: 246278

Email: emijiang at uk.ibm.com
Lotus Notes: Emily Jiang/UK/IBM at IBMGB