[cdi-dev] [Vote] for CDI-616 resolution

Emily Jiang EMIJIANG at uk.ibm.com
Wed Aug 3 08:55:59 EDT 2016

I think there are 4a and 4b
I'm happy for b to be reworded to

b) A definition error will be thrown if the injection point is transient
and resolves to a normal scoped bean.

Many thanks,
Emily
Emily Jiang
WebSphere Application Server, CDI Development Lead

MP 211, DE3A20, Winchester, Hampshire, England, SO21 2JN
Phone:  +44 (0)1962 816278  Internal: 246278

Email: emijiang at uk.ibm.com
Lotus Notes: Emily Jiang/UK/IBM at IBMGB