[cdi-dev] Thread safety of SeContainer and SeContainerInitializer

Martin Kouba mkouba at redhat.com
Thu Dec 8 04:37:31 EST 2016

I agree with John, it's not guaranteed. However, the original intention
(based on Weld SE impl) was:

* SeContainerInitializer is not thread-safe and should not be shared
between threads
* it should be safe to call SeContainer.close() from any thread

Martin

Dne 7.12.2016 v 22:01 John Ament napsal(a):
> I would say that this is not guaranteed.

Martin Kouba
Software Engineer
Red Hat, Czech Republic