[cdi-dev] [Vote] for CDI-527 / PR 271 allow proxying of classes with non-private final methods

Antoine Sabot-Durand antoine at sabot-durand.net
Wed Feb 17 05:31:39 EST 2016

Hi all,

Apparently, the preferred solution for CDI-527 is the first Mark proposed:
a dedicated annotation.
Since we are introducing an annotation dedicated to proxy perhaps we should
think it in a more general proxy configuration way to be used for other
tickets like CDI-414 [1]

That would give something like:
@ProxyConfig(force=true) to force proxy even if the class has final method
and