[cdi-dev] [VOTE] Name the class that can start/stop contexts

Emily Jiang EMIJIANG at uk.ibm.com
Mon Jul 11 18:23:26 EDT 2016

We are trying to find a better name than UnManagedContext.

ManagedContext is surely opposite to the option UnManagedContext:o.

ManagableContext fits well with AlternableContext. In addition,
ManagableContext should be managed by others, which is the same as
UserManagedContext and it is shorter.

Hence, +1 for ManagableContext.

Many thanks,
Emily
Emily Jiang
WebSphere Application Server, CDI Development Lead

MP 211, DE3A20, Winchester, Hampshire, England, SO21 2JN
Phone:  +44 (0)1962 816278  Internal: 246278

Email: emijiang at uk.ibm.com
Lotus Notes: Emily Jiang/UK/IBM at IBMGB