[cdi-dev] Tomorrow's meeting on SE bootstrap

John D. Ament john.d.ament at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 06:31:33 EDT 2016

That may be easier.  I'm representing this change as a compromise of what I
understand the two very opposite opinions about how this should work are.
May be best to discuss a bit more real time.

In times matching you guys, I'm open Wednesday and Friday this week.
Friday would be a little awkward as we're starting "summer hours" which
means theres confusion over "real work" and "side stuff" but I think I can
do it.

Next week's not looking good until the end of the week.  There's actually a
good chance I'll have to miss next week's meeting, but am currently open
Thursday/Friday.

John