[cdi-dev] Canceling today's meeting

Antoine Sabot-Durand antoine at sabot-durand.net
Tue Jun 21 10:13:24 EDT 2016

Hi Guys,

>From what I understand John and Mark won't be available for our meeting
(correct me if I'm wrong).
So perhaps we could postpone until the F2F meeting we'll have later this
week to deal with open PR.
BTW John could you give us your availability for such a meeting.


-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://lists.jboss.org/pipermail/cdi-dev/attachments/20160621/2d96546b/attachment.html 

More information about the cdi-dev mailing list