[cdi-dev] RequestScope Life Cycle

Stephan Knitelius stephan at knitelius.com
Tue Mar 8 10:55:13 EST 2016

I am not sure I am following you 100%.

For me a request is anything which comes into the context of the
application. No matter if it comes in via Servlet, WebSockets, JMS, Remote
EJB, etc...

The request scope should be propagated to all asynchronous operations
launched within that call, terminating it when all request associated
asynchronous operations are completed.

Knitti