[cdi-dev] Merging JSR-330 into CDI

Manfred Riem mnriem at gmail.com
Sat Mar 19 10:49:39 EDT 2016

Hi all,

I wrote a little blog entry about a CDI wish I have and in essence it comes
down to merging JSR-330 into the CDI specification as a sub spec. I realize
there is history there, but to me it looks like the best course of action.

I had some twitter exchanges about this and some folks are for, some are
against.

Note I think this is worth exploring as an idea, not something that
necessarily needs to be in the current JSR, but definitely something that I
think is worth to do at some point (sooner rather than later in my book).

What do you think?

Thanks!

Kind regards,
Manfred Riem