[cdi-dev] @ThreadScoped?

Mark Struberg struberg at yahoo.de
Sun Mar 20 17:21:11 EDT 2016

But the Context only gets the information from the Bean<T>. And that only returns a Class. The Context just has no clue what the parameter for that very impl was. And it also cannot simply ask the Class#getAnnotations() as this would break all Extensions inbetween.
Not quite sure how you imagine this should work.

LieGrue,
strub