[cdi-dev] Managing Dependent Scoped Beans

Romain Manni-Bucau rmannibucau at gmail.com
Mon May 16 04:36:14 EDT 2016

I see, thks.

I dont like having 2 methods with the same semantic there but agree the
default is misleading for such cases.

1. Cant we change the default? looks like current one can break apps if
misunderstood and not sure changing it is worse.

If not

2. Maybe we can type the returned type with a release method in the
instance  wrapper instead of enriching Instance API making it contextual by
nature?: w=instance...get();w.getValue().work();w.release(/*no param*/);

That is what most framework did finally to integrate with CDI so looks
natural.