[cdi-dev] Face to Face meeting approved (at last)

Antoine Sabot-Durand antoine at sabot-durand.net
Tue May 31 04:35:32 EDT 2016

Hi All,

I received validation of our F2F meeting by Red Hat management.
I understand that it's a bit late, but I need to know if you make it next
week or should we postpone the meeting to late August early September ?

Give me you favorite choice. ASAP of course ;).

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: http://lists.jboss.org/pipermail/cdi-dev/attachments/20160531/3f37c5ba/attachment.html 

More information about the cdi-dev mailing list