[cdi-dev] Face to Face meeting approved (at last)

Mark Struberg struberg at yahoo.de
Tue May 31 06:42:14 EDT 2016

Next week is a bit short to plan. Could probably make it but would rather prefer end of August.


> Am 31.05.2016 um 10:35 schrieb Antoine Sabot-Durand <antoine at sabot-durand.net>:
> Hi All,
> I received validation of our F2F meeting by Red Hat management.
> I understand that it's a bit late, but I need to know if you make it next week or should we postpone the meeting to late August early September ?
> Give me you favorite choice. ASAP of course ;).
> Antoine
> _______________________________________________
> cdi-dev mailing list
> cdi-dev at lists.jboss.org
> https://lists.jboss.org/mailman/listinfo/cdi-dev
> Note that for all code provided on this list, the provider licenses the code under the Apache License, Version 2 (http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0.html). For all other ideas provided on this list, the provider waives all patent and other intellectual property rights inherent in such information.

More information about the cdi-dev mailing list