[cdi-dev] Meeting on?

Emily Jiang EMIJIANG at uk.ibm.com
Tue Nov 1 11:58:57 EDT 2016

Hi Antoine,

Can you bring forward the meeting for an hour as it will be very difficult
for me to attend the meeting after the clock changes?

Many thanks,
Emily
Emily Jiang
WebSphere Application Server, CDI Development Lead

MP 211, DE3A20, Winchester, Hampshire, England, SO21 2JN
Phone:  +44 (0)1962 816278  Internal: 246278

Email: emijiang at uk.ibm.com
Lotus Notes: Emily Jiang/UK/IBM at IBMGB