[cdi-dev] Finding a new name for InterceptorProxyFactory

Romain Manni-Bucau rmannibucau at gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 09:52:01 EST 2016

Hello Antoine,

concurrency-utilities use ContextFactory for something pretty close (a
proxying adding spec features over invocations) which is less "cglib-like"
than "Enhancer" so I'd like to keep Factory. In the list InterceptionFactory
looks clear enough. We neevr speak of business method anymore I think so it
would add a difficulty for something very useful to go that deep in the
naming I think.

Romain Manni-Bucau