[cdi-dev] Open PR validation

Antoine Sabot-Durand antoine at sabot-durand.net
Thu Oct 20 04:14:08 EDT 2016

Hi all,

As the feature freeze date approach we have a lot of PR pending. Some are
big ones and ask a lot of discussion, some are rather obvious.

For these PR, I started to merge them if they were 1 week old and have at
least one person ok with its content. I'd prefer to have more than one
review of these, but we have a schedule to meet.

Try to check these small PR to be sure that we don't miss something, but
after one week with only positive feedback there will be merged.

Antoine