[cdi-dev] Which version of HttpServletRequest is injected?

Romain Manni-Bucau rmannibucau at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 08:14:00 EDT 2016

Well supposes @Current means something for the component getting the
injection, I can see where you go starting from AuthModule but more your
browse the chain less it makes sense IMO -> maybe something to work on auth
side more than CDI?

That said CDI has a notion for conversions which is to define a provided
filter. Maybe that's the easiest here: a user could define one or multiple
filters ("CDI Filter" or whatever name) which would set CDI position in the
filter chain, defining it N times would update "current" request and the
produces one so we keep current default and enable the user to control it
himself finely when needed.

Romain Manni-Bucau