[cdi-dev] Types of Principal object

arjan tijms arjan.tijms at gmail.com
Wed Apr 26 11:14:03 EDT 2017

P.s. slightly offtopic for CDI spec itself, but:

A small workaround is to @Inject SecurityContext context; and then:

MyPrincipal principal = (MyPrincipal ) context.getCallerPrincipal();

Thinking of it, maybe I can make the getCallerPrincipal() a generic method,
so one can do:

MyPrincipal principal = context.getCallerPrincipal();

Kind regards,
Arjan Tijms