[cdi-dev] Clarification - how does addPackages work?

John Ament john.ament at spartasystems.com
Mon May 29 11:17:16 EDT 2017

While porting the CDI spec to the geronimo project, I noticed that SeContainerInitializer#addPackages (without the boolean) doesn't specify whether its recursive or not.  I believe its not recursive but wanted to confirm this.  E.g. the behavior is the same as calling addPackages(false, Package....)

John

NOTICE: This e-mail message and any attachments may contain confidential, proprietary, and/or privileged information which should be treated accordingly. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail, delete this message, and destroy all physical and electronic copies. Thank you.