[cdi-dev] CDI Issues with security manager

Antoine Sabot-Durand asd at redhat.com
Wed Jun 6 08:20:05 EDT 2018

Hi All,

Recent issue with AnnotationLiteral and security manager [1] require our
immediate attention as it impact Weld and (probably OpenWebBeans) limiting
security option.

After internal discussion at Red Hat we are proposing to create a fix for
CDI 2.0 API to fix this issue and the other one related to security manager
[2].

We propose to discuss this point in the coming days in the EG and propose a
PR to discuss the nature of the fix.

If you have concern regarding this security fix let us know. Without
negative feedback from you, we'd like to propose, review and merge these
fixes in the coming 2 weeks.

Thanks

Antoine

[1]https://issues.jboss.org/browse/CDI-699