[dna-dev] Refactored projects

Randall Hauch rhauch at redhat.com
Mon Apr 21 23:22:14 EDT 2008

I've refactored some of the projects, in preparation for future work.
"dna-services" was renamed to "dna-repository", and a few of the
interfaces related to sequencers were moved to a new project "dna-
spi".  Packages within these projects were also renamed accordingly.

I suggest updating all of "trunk" (using 'svn' command line tool), and
then adjusting your Eclipse environments by closing "dna-services" and
importing "dna-repository" and "dna-spi".

We'll be renaming "dna-common" to "dna-core" tomorrow AM (CDT), and
that will have a major impact on the code base.  Hopefully, that's the
last significant refactoring before the 0.1 release.

Randall