[dna-dev] Restructuring directories is complete

Randall Hauch rhauch at redhat.com
Tue Aug 12 15:13:27 EDT 2008

I just committed the changes to move all of the connectors and
sequencers (and "dna-maven-classloader") subprojects into the
"extensions" folder.  Please be advised that the Maven builds are not
affected (since the POM files are already updated), but that any IDE
environment that relies upon the folders will need to be changed/
corrected.

By the way, I also renamed the "dna-maven-classloader" project to "dna-
classloader-maven" (notice the reversal of the last two words).  It's
a minor change, but now its consistent with the other project names.
I thought it's better correct that sooner than later.  Please be aware
of this change in your IDE, too.  And I might suggest removing the
"~/.m2/repository/org/jboss/dna/dna-maven-classloader" folder from
your local machine, too, since doing so would help ensure you don't
accidentally use the old version.

Thanks for putting up with this restructuring.  I think it's worth the
small amount of effort to get it the way we want it.

Best regards,

Randall