[dna-dev] JBoss DNA is now on Ohloh

Randall Hauch rhauch at redhat.com
Thu Dec 11 13:43:04 EST 2008

Stefano claimed his commits.  Have you?

Ohloh is a great resource of open source projects, and having our
community claim it's place there will give us more visibility and help
us attract new members and users.  Plus, it gets your name out as
being a member and helping DNA.

If you haven't already, please sign up for a free Ohloh account, and
then claim your commits on the DNA project by going to https://www.ohloh.net/projects/dna/contributors

Best regards,

Randall