[dna-dev] New JBoss DNA sequencers

Randall Hauch rhauch at redhat.com
Mon Jun 16 17:07:54 EDT 2008

Taken from http://jbossdna.blogspot.com/2008/06/new-sequencers.html:

We've been making a lot of great progress on JBoss DNA lately. We're
getting a lot of interest, and several folks have stepped forward to
contribute new sequencers and to work on various components. So in
addition to the image sequencer that came with the 0.1 release, the
codebase (in trunk) now has sequencers for:

MP3 audio files, contributed by Stefano Maestri
General XML files, contributed by John Verhaeg
Microsoft Office files, including general metadata for all documents
and detailed information for Microsoft PowerPoint presentations and
Microsoft Excel spreadsheets, contributed by Michael Trezzi
Java source files with annotations, contributed by Serge Pagop
JCR CND files, contributed by Dan Florian

Several of these are still in progress, but they're coming along
quickly. A couple of them are relying on some upcoming enhancements to
the sequencing framework, so that's got to be done first.

Stefano has also been working on another sequencer for JBoss ESB
messages, which should be really cool.

Thanks for all the hard work!

Best regards,

Randall