[dna-dev] Re: unwanted difference in .classpath and eclipse reletad files

Randall Hauch rhauch at redhat.com
Tue May 20 10:21:41 EDT 2008

As mentioned earlier, I'm using an earlier version of the m2 Eclipse
plugin (which I can't seem to update, so I'll probably have to
uninstall and reinstall), and that version just doesn't have the
options that you show.  Regardless, we'll need to figure out the right
way to do this and document it on the wiki.