[dna-dev] JBoss DNA 0.4 planning

Randall Hauch rhauch at redhat.com
Mon Nov 17 18:03:23 EST 2008

Hopefully just before 0.4 we'll be able to compare DNA and Jackrabbit
performance.  I really can't wait to see some numbers.

Oh, and regarding performance tests, I'd love for people to contribute
JCR clients (e.g., classes that take a Repository) that automatically
populate then use the repository content.

Best regards,

Randall