[dna-dev] SOA/Enterprise project using DNA

Michael Neale michael.neale at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 22:09:48 EST 2008

For our SOA repository, and rules - its possible we are looking at
large single artifacts, as well as many small ones (which kind of
stretch most JCR implementations). One idea floated is to (possibly)
one day store entire machine images (OMG !!!) in the repository
(obviously in memory will not work in that case !). But its hard to
nail things down isn't it...

Michael D Neale
home: www.michaelneale.net
blog: michaelneale.blogspot.com