[dna-dev] Preparation for 0.5 release

Randall Hauch rhauch at redhat.com
Thu Jun 11 05:32:47 EDT 2009

Okay, another status report.

All issues for the 0.5 release have been resolved/closed, and
currently all unit tests pass.  Please consider SVN locked down until
further notice.  (It's 4:30am, and I don't trust myself to do the
release correctly at this time without some rest.  I'll start the
release process in a few hours.)

Thanks for your patience, everyone.  I'm really happy that our Getting
Started examples are using our own JCR implementation and are using
federation to boot.  Stay tuned, 'cause there's more to come in a few
hours.

Best regards,

Randall