[dna-dev] JBoss DNA 0.6 status

Randall Hauch rhauch at redhat.com
Tue Sep 8 10:29:14 EDT 2009

Here's a quick status on our 0.6 effort.  In short, we've very close -
there are only two outstanding issues:

DNA-505 SVN Repository Source with NPE and other issues while opening
connection through JCR
DNA-513 REST server does not correctly encode binary values

The first issue is already coded and committed to trunk, and ideally
I'd like to have feedback before closing (though lacking that I will
mark the issue as resolved at the end of the day).  We've started on
the second issue and I hope we can resolve that as well today.  Then
it's just a matter of building and verifying the release.

So please stay tuned.  As usual, if you have any comments or
questions, feel free to reply here or in the #jbossdna IRC room.

Best regards,

Randall