[errai-dev] Stomp on websockets

Mike Brock cbrock at redhat.com
Mon Mar 8 14:24:49 EST 2010

Yeah, we're going to see more things like this as we move forward.  Errai won't be the only messaging-based framework :)  Our goal is to stay ahead and be the best.

Web Sockets is something that ErraiBus will obviously support as a transport going forward, as opposed to COMET.  Right now, support for Web Sockets in browsers is poor, so I haven't really considered investing time in it.  But Web Sockets are the future transport layer for ErraiBus, definitely.

Mike.