[errai-dev] ClientMessageBus.<begin|end>Capture()

Mike Brock cbrock at redhat.com
Wed Mar 17 11:20:45 EDT 2010

It's going to be problematic in the long-term if you remove them.  Here's the problem.  start and end capture are garbage collection for services.  They're designed to scan for all services registered when you open a new tool in Workspaces, so they can all be auto-disposed on closing.

Currently you haven't implemented the ability to close stuff, so this hasn't been a problem.  Otherwise, you're gong to need to require developers to implement their own de-registration cleanup when we implement it.  Which I think is sort of old-school.