[errai-dev] LogAdapter and LogPanel

Heiko Braun hbraun at redhat.com
Wed Mar 17 16:57:19 EDT 2010

I've added a new LogPanel to workspaces and integrated gwt-log.
(https://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/ERRAI-47)
Anything logged now goes to that panel which opens automatically when a
certain log level threshold is reached (Level>ERROR).

It's interesting to see that there are much more errors being thrown,
then we are aware of ;)

However, in order to realize this, I've added the possibility to register
a LogAdapter with the ClientMessageBus. Per default (bus on it's own) it uses
GWT.log() and the well know popup window that we used to have.
Workspaces registeres a custom LogAdapter the pipes everything into gwt-log.

Happy debugging,
Heiko