[errai-dev] Help about errai ???

Ing. Sandy Noa Cabrera snoa at uci.cu
Mon Jan 17 13:44:35 EST 2011

Hi everyone, I'm a new java developer and I've read some articles about "Errai and Message-Oriented Programming". But what's my situation, well let see: from some weeks ago I began to design my presentation layer (of my Web project) using GWT (and some GXT widgets) and now I need to integrate that with JBoss Seam 3, according the community they made a component named Errai which make possible integrate Seam with GWT. I have downloaded:
 - JBossAS 6 (.zip)
 - JBossTools 3.2 (.zip)
 - Seam 3
   * catch 3.0
   * config 3.0
   * faces 3.0
   * international 3.0
   * jms-distribution 3.0
   * persistence 3.0
   * remoting 3.0
   * rest 3.0
   * servlet 3.0
   * solder 3.0
and now I want to work with my Eclipse (Helios 3.6.1) integrating all this. I've read from the Internet for many days and I couldn't find a complete guide step by step for make a better life to developers.

If somebody could help me, please I'll be waiting your response.
Thanks a lot...