[errai-dev] Problems I encountered while using Errai and JAX-RS

Daniel Sachse sachsedaniel at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 12:42:09 EST 2012

Hi Christian,

First problem:
I could also live with GWT´s Response type, if I could access the entity I provided with my REST Response. Unfortunately this doesn´t seem to be possible.
I want to stay DRY and I don´t want to implement REST services especially for the ERRAI frontend. At the moment I am trying to implement another frontend for my existing application with Errai.

Second problem:
Yes I have seen the conversation and I always make my decorators dependent. Unfortunately the conversation didn´t help me :(
Well, which information would you need about my beans? I am just trying to have a normal interface attached with JAX-RS annotations, a normal "@Dependent" scoped REST service and a decorator. I don´t inject anything all. Just decorating a plain REST implementation with some mock data.

Regards,

Daniel