[errai-dev] Suggestion: i18n "manual" mode

Jonathan Fuerth jfuerth at redhat.com
Fri Apr 5 10:45:49 EDT 2013

It may turn out that automatic translation of everything is a bad idea. Or maybe a good idea that's untenable.

If that's the case, maybe it's best to admit defeat and say you have to indicate which elements are translatable in your template's markup.

Sometimes we need switches and knobs, but when one approach is sensible and the other is not, why clutter things up with a switch? :-)

-Jonathan