[errai-dev] Another i18n consideration...

Eric Wittmann eric.wittmann at redhat.com
Wed Apr 10 08:56:48 EDT 2013

Yeah, I was also thinking that translation arguments would be needed -
and I was thinking exactly the same thing re: the lookup.

I'll try to come back around to implement some of this stuff, perhaps
next week, unless you guys get to it first.  I'll make sure to ping you
guys before I start anything.

-Eric