[errai-dev] Errai 3 and JBoss 7 (packaging)

Eric Wittmann eric.wittmann at redhat.com
Fri Mar 8 11:16:12 EST 2013

Greetings.

Do you guys have any docs or examples illustrating which of the myriad
of JARs in Errai (and transitives) need to be included in the WAR when
packaging for JBoss 7?  I'd like to slim down the WAR if I can - for
example: which of the Errai JARs are client-side only?

Also, when I start up my app in JBoss 7 (on both my Windows and Linux
machines), I get a bunch of exceptions on startup that look like this:

  https://gist.github.com/EricWittmann/cfdfbc8aa0865b4ab9fb

This doesn't happen for all JARs in the WAR.  Perhaps only the ones with
an ErraiApp.properties file?  Here's the full list of JARs that cause
the exception:

  https://gist.github.com/EricWittmann/d9dc538aeb8e039dd7a8

Interestingly, everything seems to still work.

Help on both issues appreciated.  :)

-Eric