[errai-dev] Errai UI i18n Approach & Questions

Eric Wittmann eric.wittmann at redhat.com
Wed Mar 27 13:19:06 EDT 2013

I think the advent of the async bean manager may have complicated this
though, right?  I don't *think* I can simply get the bean manager and
ask it for the bean (there are a couple of different getters now - one
to get the sync bean manager and one to get the async bean manager).

One thing I tried that worked but that I don't like:  turn the
@ApplicationScoped bean into a singleton and reference it using a static
method.  Ugly but worked.  Ideally I think TemplateUtil should itself be
an injected bean, rather than a class with some static methods.

But that just moves the problem to "how do I reference an injected bean
in code generated by a Decorator/Extension?"  :)