[errai-dev] security

Erik Jan de Wit edewit at redhat.com
Thu May 23 09:50:12 EDT 2013

Right what I should have added is that on the server side the interceptors are cdi interceptors and I cannot just change the way cdi will look for annotations. The other way around only have them on the implementation also doesn't work because the client side code will not be able to access the implementation. So possible solution would be to recreate the cdi interceptor concept our self.